*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 28. mai 2018

Sorrel Merry Thistle Fairy for Digi Doodle Studios

Time for a new inspirational post from me today for Digi Doodle Studios. I  have used the gorgeous Sorrel Merry Thistle Fairy again and made this handmade tag with her:


and a little closer for details:

------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Light and Fancy Pants
cheesecloth
pearls and ribbons from stash
Lace from Live and Love crafts
MS border punch
vintage photo D.I

Sorrel Merry Thistle Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, forest green, bright green, lime green, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, maroon, hot pink, carmine, warm grey 5,4, cinnamon, caramel, putty and powder blue.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our blog here for more inspiration and join in on our challenge.
We also have a facebook group over here.

2 kommentarer: