*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 8. november 2016

Anything Goes at Lemon Shortbread

Time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. As usual we have an anything goes theme with a winner prize of 3 digital images of choice.

Here's my project for today:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design
Diamond stickles
gesso
stormy sky D.I
pearls from stash

Winter Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, plum, purple, orchid, april shower, cinnamon, saffron and vanilla. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have been up to.

CCK: Christmas
Creative Ladybirds: AG
Fabrika Fantasy: Christmas is coming
Love to craft: AG
Paper Creators Crafts: AG

5 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous and beautiful card Bettina thank you for joining us on this month's challenge 'Christmas' over on
    Ching Chou Kuik Digital Stamps Inspiration Challenge Blog
    Dianne xx
    CCK DT

    SvarSlett
  2. lovely card thanks for sharing with CLC Rachel DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Love the colors you chose for this. Makes me think of a snowy winter sky!

    Thank you for joining us at Fabrika Fantasy for our Christmas Is Coming challenge.

    SvarSlett
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for our November challenge 4 at Love to Craft, Hazel, DT x

    SvarSlett