*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 24. november 2015

Trapped release at The East Wind

There is a new gorgeous release over at The East Wind today. She's called Trapped and is supergorgeous. Have a look:


I decided to team her with some vintage papers from my stash and add a lock and a key as it fits the image title. She is coloured with my promarkers. More details will be in later today. Hope you'll like her. You can find her in the shop here


Crafts Galore Encore: Use a digi/stamp
Crafty Hazelnut PP challenge: Any DP goes
Petal Lu: AG
TTCRD: AG
CYP: AG
Get Creative: Birthday

1 kommentar:

  1. This is so beatuiful, love those vintage papers!!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    SvarSlett