*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 12. september 2015

Monochrome at SLSLines

It is time for a new challenge at SLSLines today and this time the theme is monochrome. Here's my project for this challenge:


and a little closer:

My recipe:
brown bazill
currogated cardboard
DP from Bo Bunny
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
Buttons from Kort  Godt

Magical Elf is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, burnt sienna, cinnamon and putty.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my teamies have made for this challenge!!

Allsorts: Buttons
Crafty Friends: Something beginning with B (brown, buttons)
Scrappers Delight: AG
Crafting with friends: AG

1 kommentar:

  1. Such an unusual image Bettina and works well in the sepia colours.

    Many thanks for joining in at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    SvarSlett