*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 1. august 2015

Second challenge for My Whimsical Little World

Looking for my DT project for Scrappers Delight? Please click here
Looking for my DT project for Oddball Art please click here

Time for a new challenge over at My Whimsical Little World and I have a little summery inspiration for you.. I decided to go with a centre step fold card and made it ocean themed to fit the image.

The prize will be three digital images from My Whimsical Little World!


My recipe: 
white bazill
DP from stash
Lace/ribbon from Panduro
cheesecloth
Diecuts: Joy crafts, Die Namics
Pearls from stash
stormy sky D.I
water stickles
Sentiment LOTV

Marigold is coloured with these promarkers:tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, forest green, bright green and lime green, cool grey 2.

and these graph its:sky, celestial, lapis

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to for this challenge!!

Going to add to these challenges later today:
Bloggers: Blue
Crafts 4 Eternity: AG
Crafting with friends: AG
Jo's Scrap Shack: AG
PDE Linky party: AG
Simply cReate too: AG
Simply Papercraft: AG
4 Crafty Chicks: AG
Southern Girls: AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: AG
Inspiration Destination: AG
House that stamps built: AG
Top Tip Tuesday: Bingo (sparkle, sentiment,ribbon)
CYP: AG

13 kommentarer:

  1. A lovely card Bettina, I love the waves and dolphins. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    SvarSlett
  2. Loving the waves and the dolphin is perfect. Thank you for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Anything Goes Challenge

    Tamie DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Very cute and a perfect way to use the step card! It really adds to the beachy feel. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, you've been very busy!! Thanks for your entry at The House That Stamps Built. Keep up the great work!

    SvarSlett
  5. A lovely card Bettina, a super step-card and great colour combo........your image is adorable and a fabulous waves and dolphins!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  6. Bettina,

    Such a cute card! I really love center step cards, they are one of my favorites. Your ocean looks awesome!

    Thanks for playing at Jo's Scrap Shack!

    Happy crafting :)
    Bridget

    SvarSlett
  7. Great waves.
    Thanks for playing at PDE Linky Party!
    DT Janis

    SvarSlett
  8. Too cute. Thanks for linking up over at PDE Linky Party Would love to have you link up over at 2 Creative Chicks too.

    Have a creative day.
    Nana DT Member
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous :)
    Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    SvarSlett
  10. Love it. Well done. Love the Dolphins and waves. Very cute.

    SvarSlett
  11. So cute :) Thanks for playing in the challenge at Jo's Funday Friday challenges :)
    Tina DT

    SvarSlett
  12. Beautiful card, love the image, the waves and those dolphins. Lovely colours.

    Hugs Abbs xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Gorgeous card. The layout just rocks and I love all the diecuts. Perfect! Thanks for sharing it at Simply Papercraft Challenge #10, hope to see you again soon!
    Jennifer, DT

    SvarSlett