*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 24. august 2015

Just a beer please

It is my turn to host the inspiration over at Karleigh Sue today. I have decided to go with the sassy line this time and make a male birthday card. Here's my make:


My recipe:
brown bazill
DP from Studio Line
can openers from stash
Sentiment rubon from Staz saying Happy birthday in Norwegian
vintage photo D.I
Stencils: Tim Holtz and Memory box
wild honey distress paint

Just a beer please is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, marsh green, moss, pear green, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, umber, warm grey 5,4,terracotta, ginger, gold, and cool grey 2.

Please stop by our fab shop to see some more gorgeous images to colour up. 
We also have a challenge going on over here. 

CYP: AG
Incy Wincy: Birthday wishes
Not Just cards;  AG
Stamp and Create: One for the girls
Use your stuff: AG (dp, stencils, box openers)
Lacy Sunshine Colour your world: AG
Robyn's Fetish: Use a digi

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Bettina - I'm back! This card is a great masculine make - love the idea of using can openers on a card! Thanks for sharing another great card at Incy Wincy Designs this week.
    Helen x (DT)

    SvarSlett