*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 27. mai 2015

K for Keep it Simple at ABC Christmas

It's wednesday again and time for another challenge over at ABC Christmas today. We've got a lovely new challenge for you today but first of all thank you to all that played along with our J for Joy challenge for the past two weeks. Please have a look into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Our new challenge today is  K for Keep it simple!!

Here's my make for this challenge using Arielle ice skater oppsie


-------------------------
Our sponsor:

“Daydreamer, faery believer, dandelion wisher, bookworm, eccentric artsy, witchy type. I draw pretty girls with wings and things so you can bring them to life with color… I live for my family & for making pretties. I love to make stuff, draw, paint, cook, read, play guitar, bargain hunt, and play World of Warcraft. I’m an introverted bookworm, animal lover and fantasy fangirl. I’ve been designing for the web since 1998 and creating digital stamps since 2013.”
---------------------------
My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities, Joy crafts
Lace from Camelia
Pearls from stash
sentiment LOTV
stormy sky D.I
diamond stickles

Arielle Ice skater oopsie is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon,caramel, putty, sky blue, powder blue, midnight blue, denim blue, ginger, spice, dusky rose, baby pink, amethyst, lilac, lavender, ice grey 5 and 4.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Sweet Stampin: Cute Christmas
Fab N Funky: Christmas
I Love Promarkers: Anything but square
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Inky Impressions: Ribbon or lace
TTCRD: AG

9 kommentarer:

  1. Rene fine linjer og vinteraktige farger. Helt flott kort

    SvarSlett
  2. Hvor er det fint, Bettina, lige mine farver,
    klem Dorte

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card Bettina love the colours and the shape too,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlett
  4. I love this card and it is the ultimate in CUTE! Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin' for our month long challenge of "Cute Christmas Cards"! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  5. Gorgeous card... Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week.
    Wendy xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Hi Bettina, wonderful Christmas Card, I love the image and you have coloured her beautifully. Wonderful backing paper and design. Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny's Paper Crafty and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT member xx

    SvarSlett
  7. What a sweet card Bettina ,love the image and the backing paper is fabulous
    Thanks for joining us at I love promarkers and good luck in the challenges
    Tracey x

    SvarSlett
  8. Gorgeous Christmas card. Such a sweet image and love the dp.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky this week. Pat k x

    SvarSlett
  9. I love all the blues on your card and your paper is a perfect match for the image!
    Thanks for sharing at Fab n Funky.

    Sharon x

    SvarSlett