*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 14. april 2015

Anything Goes at Crafty Sentiments (GD)

It is tuesday again and time for another challenge over at Crafty Sentiments today. I also have some news regarding this fabolous team, I have decided to step down due to family matters and I'd like to thank the team for having me. So this is my last challenge card for this team.

This week our challenge is Anything Goes

I've used Isobel Strawberry fairy and made a shaped card with my go kreate dies in spring themed colours with my promarkers. I hope you'll like it.


a little closer 

and a closeup 
Details will be in later xx

The prize for this challenge is:

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sketch
Addicted to stamps: Girly but no pink
Sentimental sunday: No sentiment
The Corrosive challenge: Floral fantasy
Kit and Clowder: Flowers
Crafty Catz: 2 or more PP
Jo's Scrap Shack: Florals and butterflies
The Stamping Boutique: Spring
Promarkers cause there are so many nuances and I discover different shades all the time


11 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card, lovely design. All the best you will missed at Crafty Sentiments Design team cheers Sue N x

    SvarSlett
  2. What a sweet card, love the cute strawberry image, perfect papers and all your great embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Another fun take on the sketch! Beautiful card! Love all your embellishments. Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi SSW2~GDT

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, you have been busy this week. I LOVE that sweet image. Great job coloring her. As always, thanks for joining us this week. We love seeing your work.
    ~Jo, SSW2-DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Love you shaped card and sweet image. A beautiful card. Thank you for joining us this week. Anne SSW2-DT

    SvarSlett
  6. Another beautiful card Betina. I just love this card, such pretty colours. Love the die you've and your wonderful design papers and great embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    SvarSlett
  7. So cute as always! Thanks for joining at ATSC: Girly but No Pink
    Hugs
    Dewi

    SvarSlett
  8. oh so berry sweet! Love the image and great shaped card.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Crafty Catz this week. Good luck and hope to see you back soon!
    Nick

    SvarSlett
  9. Bettina,

    Your image is absolutely precious. I love the addition of your die-cuts, so beautiful!

    Thanks for playing at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget
    www.crazycatladycraft.blogspot.com

    SvarSlett
  10. What a lovely card~such a beautiful image, lovely colored... Thanks so much for playing along with us in our Funday Friday challenge this week!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    SvarSlett
  11. I just love this image and you've colored her so perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Sentimental Sundays this week!

    AJ ~ DT Sentimental Sundays

    SvarSlett