*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 27. mai 2014

Monochrome at Top Tip Tuesday

Tuesday again and it has been two weeks since our last challenge here at Top Tip Tuesday today. We've got a lovely new challenge for you today. First let me thank all of you that played along with our Here comes summer challenge for the past two weeks. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. 

Our new challenge theme today is Monochrome. 
The definition of monochrome is something that is all one color or done in black and white, however skin is allowed to be coloured skin colours :0)

So let's see what you've got ladies and gents. 

My project for this challenge is a card this time and I've chosen the black and white theme monochrome for this one and gone all out. Have a look:


Will add more pics later as I've had recent computer issues and not all the programs are installed on the temp computer I am using.

Sponsor for this challenge is:

----------------------------------------------
 My recipe:
black and white bazill
DP from F
abscraps, Kort & Godt 
Sentiment from Ditzie Digi Designs
Buttons: Kort & Godt
E
mbossing folder: Tim Holtz
Ribbon from stash
Black soot D.I

My image is called Socialite and is from our sponsor. She's coloured with these promarkers: black, cool grey 5,4,3,2 and 1

Now I Hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!
Sketch N' Stash: Sketch (buttons and ribbon)
Fan- Tastic Tuesday: Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts Inc: Make it monochrome
Robyn's Fetish: Add 3 buttons
That Craft Place: Ribbon/lace
Time 4 Scrap_: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Embossing
Stamping for the weekend: For the girls

5 kommentarer:

  1. Digger dette kortet. Kult med knappene

    SvarSlett
  2. Det er så smukt og stiligt

    God dag, klemm

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card hunny I really must try this technique,love your text too! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  4. beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at SNS challenge!
    xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Wonderful monochromatic colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Stash- challenge.
    Hugs Merkku

    SvarSlett