*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 18. februar 2014

Stitching at Top Tip Tuesday

It's tuesday again and time for another challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday today!! Thank you all that played along with our Girly challenge for the past two week's. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle!!

As usual there are tips up for grabs as well!!!

This fortnight the challenge theme is 


Stitching

Prize 2 digital images of winners choice
Twitter: http://twitter.com/2cuteink

Unfortunately I don't have a project for you this week as I have been really busy preparing for my youngest daughters 4 year birthday today!! So happy birthday sweetie!!!

Please pop into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have made for this challenge!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. I'm not sure why but this website is loading incredibly slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a problem on my end? I'll check back later and see if the problem still exists.

    SvarSlett