*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 22. januar 2014

Fairy Magic inspiration at All Dressed Up

Looking for my DT project for ABC Christmas, please click here

It is time for my second blogpost today and my inspiration for All Dressed Up today!! I have chosen the gorgeous Fairy Magic and teamed her up in a turquoise and purple colour combo that I think worked very well with her. I added some pink paper and pearls and a white lace as well. Have a look:

A closer look 

and a little closer 
My recipe:
DP from stash
Turquoise and white bazill from stash
Pearls and lace from Kort & Godt
Charm from Storyteller
Flowers from Prima
Diecuts from: Marianne design(circle), Tag and doily from Joy, Feather from Magnolia
vintage photo D.I
Sentiment from Norsk Stempelblad saying: Big hug. We're celebrating you today!! in Norwegian

My image is called Fairy Magic and she's coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, almond, baby pink, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, plum, purple, orchid, walnut, cocoa, sandstone, satin and cool grey1.

Hope I've inspired you to have a peek into our challenge blog and our shop where you can buy so many cute digis!! I know you will love them!
Remember that you still have time to join in on our "Anything Goes" challenge until the end of the month! You will need an All Dressed Up image but that should not be any problem. We also have some freebies over here. Have you had a go at our hop?? Our winners will be posted pretty soon now!!

Have a great wednesday evening!!
Crafting by design: Girly
Divas by design: Anything Goes
The Paper Shelter: Digi image + sentiment
Ruby's Rainbow: Use a doily
Scrappers Delight: Favourite colors (turquoise and purple)
Crafty Sentiments: Birthdays
Fantastic Tuesday: Make it feminine
Just Inspirational: Anything Goes
Passion for Promarkers: Ribbon, lace or twine
Make it Monday: Anything Goes¨
Sweet Stamps: Anything Goes

20 kommentarer:

  1. Oh Bettina this is so cute super pretty! hugs me x

    SvarSlett
  2. Your card is gorgeous. Your coloring is wonderful, and I love that lace! I saw your beautiful creation on MIM.

    SvarSlett
  3. So cute and pretty Bettina. Wonderful image and design. Saw your fabulous card on MIM.
    Laine
    xx

    SvarSlett
  4. this is so adorable and cute!

    thank you so much for playing along with us at ruby's rainbow challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    SvarSlett
  5. This is so pretty and a beautiful layout. I spotted you over on Make it Monday and I came for a closer look and I am so glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  6. This absolutely Fab, love all the texture and colour's thank you for joining us over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday, we would love you to join us again next week for another fab challenge...
    Hugs
    Suzy B DT
    X

    SvarSlett
  7. This is an adorable image colored magnificently. The turquoise and purple are outstanding together.And then to use the pink paper and pink pearls...just beautiful colors that make a gorgeous card. I love your lace; outstanding. Your 3 roses are beautifully shaped and look like felt; the colors are so rich and they're even soft looking! Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge and I hope you'll enter our upcoming challenges, too, so we can enjoy more of your art work. Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  8. What a Sweet design, beautiful coloring, love the teal and brown combination and the little cherub. Thank you for joining us in this weeks blog challenge at SweetStamps.com.

    SvarSlett
  9. this is a gorgeous card, I love the colour combo you used, they go so well together. Thank you for sharing your card at Crafty Sentiments, Sharon

    SvarSlett
  10. Oooh, Bettina, she is just gorgeous! I love the pretty colours :-)
    Hugs, Kat x

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful card, love your colour choice and sweet image, Thanks for joining us at TPS. Joey x

    SvarSlett
  12. she's fabulous how you colored her!

    SvarSlett
  13. Gorgeous work as always Bettina! Love how you have colored her and such wonderful color choices! Thanks so much for playing along at Crafty Sentiments this week:)

    SvarSlett
  14. Oh so beautiful card! Thank you so much for joining PFP this week. Hugs Lotta
    (klem :) )

    SvarSlett
  15. Hi Bettina,
    What a sweet card. Love the cute image & your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers & Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    SvarSlett
  16. Gorgeous card! I love the lace and the colours. Thanks for joining us at Just Inspirational this week.
    Artsy-Arts

    SvarSlett
  17. Cute! Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
    Love n hugs
    Marie, Team-leader-TPS

    SvarSlett
  18. I love how sweet and girlie this card is, and if that wasn't enough the colors are so lovely! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog! I hope you play along with us again soon!

    Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT

    SvarSlett
  19. so sweet and pretty thanks for joining us at Scrappers Delights

    SvarSlett