*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 31. juli 2013

Buttons at Inky Impressions

It is still wednesday and time for my second blogpost today. If  you are looking for my DT post for the Stamping Chef,please scroll down!!

We have another challenge going on at Inky Impressions today. First of all I want to thank those of you that played along with our birthday challenge last week. I really enjoyed looking at all those gorgeous birthday projects. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle. 

We have a new lovely challenge for you today. It is an easy one too. It simply is BUTTONS!!!

Remember our lovely prize is a $ 10 voucher to use in our lovely Inky Impressions store!!

My project for this week's challenge looks like this:



My recipe:
yellow,white and orange bazill
DP from Panduro and stash
Mesh from Sarah
Buttons from Kort& Godt
Diecuts from Magnolia,Whimsy stamps and Die-namics
vintage photo and weathered wood D.I
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps

My image is called Christopher Riding Bike and is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, sunflower, tulip yellow, yellow,midnight blue, denim blue,pastel blue, umber, warm grey 5,4,2, terracotta, spice, amber and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
(add in later today)

1 kommentar:

  1. Very cute card. I like your image and all the embellishments. Looks very boyish. Well done!

    SvarSlett