*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 28. april 2013

GDT at Lacey Sunshine challenge

Have some fabolous news for you today.I got a guest spot prize for my flower pot card at Lacey Sunshine challenge at the "Anything Goes" theme. I am so thrilled about that! Have been waiting patiently to show you what I made with one of Heather Valentins new digital stamps. Theme for this round is monochrome by the way!

My project looks like this:


My recipe:
white and kraft bazill
DP from Making Memories and The Paper Loft
Ribbon from Kort & Godt
Star die from spellbinders
Clockdie from Marianne design
Sentiment from LOTV
Vintage photo D.I

Simon Tennis Gnome is coloured in sepia style using these colours: satin, pastel beige, sandstone and cinnamon.

Now I hope I've inspired you to go have a look over at their challenge blog to see what the designteam have made for this challenge!

Sweet Sketch Wednesday: Sketch

17 kommentarer:

  1. Bettina you have done a fab job on Simon Tennis Gnome.. I LOVE the sepia tones.. Aren't these digi's so much fun!!.
    Meredith
    xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. This is fabulous Bettina - love your sepia tones and layout! How cool are these images :)
    Thank you for popping by mine today :)
    Hugs, Tracey xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Stunning card Bettina...really beautifully coloured and crafted. Love it.

    Thank you for joining the Sunshine Girls as GDT for this challenge.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  4. Fab card Bettina! Love the layout and the sepia tones x Well done on you GDT spot!

    Jill xx

    SvarSlett
  5. this is totally stunning! Love the layers you have done!!! WOW awesome.

    SvarSlett
  6. Oh wow Bettina, this is stunning! Love the sepia tones!
    Anjie
    xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Hi Bettina, What a fabulous card for you GDT creation, it is a perfect monochromatic card, you so deserve being a GDT member for our fabulous Lacy Sunshine Challenge
    Look forwards to seeing many more of your work.
    Janet

    SvarSlett
  8. Fab card - thanks for joining us as GDT, looks like you are enjoying using the gnomes!
    Mandy x

    SvarSlett
  9. This is fabulous Bettina. I love the layout and the sepia monochrome.
    Congratulations on your GDT x

    SvarSlett
  10. Hi Bettina wow what an amazing card. What a great image there just so much going on especially with the gnome. Love the sepia monochrome colour combo. This is a lovely card and thanks so much for joining us this week over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    SvarSlett
  11. I can see why you love this card. It is stunning. I love the sepia tones you have used. Beautifully done all around.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    SvarSlett
  12. great take on the sketch...love the placement of your images!

    SvarSlett
  13. Great card, loving the colours, fun card too :-) xxx

    SvarSlett
  14. Super card, love the soft colors and such a fun image and great embellishments. Happy you could join us at SSW.
    Hugs, Heide SSW-DT

    SvarSlett
  15. Lovely card. Great use of the sketch and love your papers. Thanks for sharing with us at SSW. Holly x

    SvarSlett
  16. Great use of color and with the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    SvarSlett
  17. I'm still learning from you, but I'm trying to reach my goals. I definitely love reading everything that is posted on your blog.Keep the posts coming. I loved it!

    SvarSlett