*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 19. juni 2012

DT Top Tip Tuesday: Stars and stripes

It is tuesday again and it has been two weeks since our last challenge. June is moving so fast that I am hanging on for dear life;) This means that it is finally time for another challenge over at Top Tip Tuesday. I loved every single entry for our last challenge, and am amazed over all the creativity and talent out there!! So if you played along and are wondering if you are amongst our winners, you got to check our challenge blog.

We have a new theme for you for this challenge as well, as it is Stars and stripes!! That should be easy peasy and can be combined with Independence day or anything else you have in mind for that one!!

First up here is our lovely sponsors:

 
Prize offered to 1 lucky winner is : 3 packs of die cuts. 
Crimson Cloud is a mother/daughter venture - a way to indulge our joint passion of cardmaking and crafting. We only sell products that we have tried, tested and love using. We have developed our own exclusive range of dies cuts, digital stamps, svg files and "Make Your Own Card" kits which reflect our styles of card making - and hopefully yours too!"

 
One lucky Random winner will win 7 Digi images for their choice 

My card for this fabolous challenge looks like this:


My recipe:
brow and blue bazill
DP from Maja design and Bo Bunny
Buttons from Kort & Godt
Cheesecloth
Star border die from Marianne design
Edges distressed
Stormy sky D.I

My image is from Bugaboo stamps and is called Theodore Birthday sign and is coloured with these promarkers: china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, cocoa, cinnamon, tan, burgundy, crimson, ginger, sunflower, tulip yellow, marsh green, moss, pear green and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my talented teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Sketch Saturday: Sketch
Forever Friends: Anything Goes
Simon says stamp and show: And a bit of brown

7 kommentarer:

  1. Fabulous card, lovely layout and image and I love the added buttons. Thanks so much for joining in the Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge. Tracy x

    SvarSlett
  2. Another fabulous card Bettina LOVE the cheese cloth and buttons too, hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Fab card and love the colours! Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends (DT) x

    SvarSlett
  4. Haha this is brilliant Bettina!
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week!
    Lizy DT x

    SvarSlett
  5. Haha this is brilliant Bettina!
    Thanks for joining us at SS this week!
    Lizy DT x

    SvarSlett
  6. How truly superb - so much texture and the colour combination is perfect.
    Love this!
    Thank for joining us this week and good luck!
    Don't forget to check back next week to see if you made my Pick Of The Week!

    Smiles -  Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.

    SvarSlett
  7. Good – I should definitely pronounce, impressed with your web site. I had no trouble navigating through all the tabs as well as related information ended up being truly easy to do to access. I recently found what I hoped for before you know it in the least. Reasonably unusual. Is likely to appreciate it for those who add forums or something, site theme . a tones way for your customer to communicate. Nice task..

    SvarSlett