*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 3. mars 2012

DT Totally Gorjuss: Sketch

It is saturday yet again and time for another fabolous challenge here over at Totally Gorjuss. Spring is in the air and it's gonna be easter soon enough  as well, but that is NOT the theme for this week's challenge. Although you might think it since so many of the projects are inspired by both spring and easter;) It is a nice and easy sketch for you, and our sponsor is as usual the lovely Joanna Sheen. She is sponsoring a £10 gift voucher to spend in her fabolous store:) And if you've ever been to her store you gotta know that is a fabolous prize to win!!

Here's the lovely sketch for you:

and here's my take on this weeks sketch:


As I am sure you noticed is that I was inspired to do an easter card myself;)

My recipe:
yellow and green bazill
DP from chatterbox and basic grey
Pearls and flowers from Prima
Magic mesh
Sentiment from Magnolia
Diecut: oval and lacey oval
All edges are distressed and coloured with vintage photo D,I

My image is from Mo Manning and is called Savannah on Easter. She is coloured with these promarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, marsh green, moss, pear green, amber, sunflower, tulip yellow, yellow, black, walnut, chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon, almond and ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog and see what my talented teammates have made for this challenge.

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Crafters Companion: Spring
Joanna Sheen: Spring
Sundays with Crissy: Animals
Delightful Challenges: Spring colours
Paper Crafting Journey: Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh honey, that is so sweet! Thx for linking up to the Make It Monday party!

    Mary x

    SvarSlett
  2. Fab card, I'm so pleased I saw it on MIM xx Jan

    SvarSlett
  3. Kjempefint kort, fine farger og papirer. Flott skisse som er brukt.
    klem :)

    SvarSlett
  4. This is such a cute image! Love the way you've flipped the sketch! Gorgeous, saw this on MIM!
    Nat -x-

    SvarSlett
  5. Very pretty card! I love those beautiful lilies! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    SvarSlett
  6. A stunning little ensemble with great details
    thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    SvarSlett
  7. Gorgeous Bettina...!

    have a lovely evening sweetie...big hugs Vicky xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful Easter Card!! thanks so much for joining us at Mo's this week

    Hugs
    Debbie

    SvarSlett
  9. Lovely creation hun! Thanks for playing at Joanna Sheen! xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Hey there my friend!This is such a DELIGHTFUL card! It is adorable and so creative. The colors are great and so is your work. It is clear you put in alot of work. Smiles - Samara DELIGHTFUL CHALLENGES DT

    SvarSlett
  11. Thanks for joining in the fun at Paper Crafting Journey Anything Goes!

    Love, Laura

    SvarSlett