*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 23. mai 2017

Anything goes at Lemon Shortbread

Time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. The theme is as always Anything goes and the winner gets 3 images of choice from our fab shop.

Here's my project for the challenge.

My recipe: 
white bazill
DP from Authentique
Flowers from WOC
Lace from Live and Love crafts
sentiment from LOTV
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Memory Box, Spellbinders
vintage photo D.I
pearls from stash

Beehive & roses are coloured with promarkers and graph its. Details will be in later.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar