*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 21. februar 2015

Gigi Antoinette inspiration for MoonFlower!

A little late second post for me today and my very first blogpost for Moonflower today. I was so fortunate to get to join the Moonflower DT and I am superthrilled about it. I have made a little inspiration with this awsome digi Gigi Antoinette, have a look




My recipe: 
white and blue bazill
DP from Papirdesign, Maja design
Diecuts: Sizzix, Spellbinders, Tim Holtz
Frantage from stampendous
Flowers and pearls from stash
Sentiment LOTV
stormy sky D.I

My image Gigi Antoinette is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, marsh green, pear green, dusky rose, pale pink, amethyst, lilac, lavender, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, moss and cool grey 1.

Now here is some useful links to have a peak for more:


Di's Digis Designs: Lots of embellishments
My time to craft: Lace
Cute Card Thursday: Floral delight
Whimsy inspires: Use a sentiment
Cuttin and stampin: Anything Goes
Digi Choosday: Springtime pastels

8 kommentarer:

  1. really beautiful bettina

    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    SvarSlett
  2. Very pretty. Thanks for joining the Cuttin and Stampin challenge

    SvarSlett
  3. Stunning card! Love the die cuts you've used, all the layers, the colors are beautiful and all the embellishments, wow! Thanks for joining us at LOC this week.

    SvarSlett
  4. Wow, Bettina, this is stunning! The colours are gorgeous and the die-cuts are so elegant - just right for the beautiful image! Fabulous!

    Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B x

    SvarSlett
  5. This is so pretty and feminine, thanks for sharing at LOC. Lou x

    SvarSlett
  6. This is a gorgeous card Bettina, such a fabulous design and so beautifully embellished.
    Thank you for joining us at Di's Digi Designs.
    Pauline
    x

    SvarSlett
  7. such a lovely card
    thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Such a lovley card and soft lovely colour choices. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Digi Choosday Challenge
    Yvonne (DT)

    SvarSlett