*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 21. februar 2015

A good catch- new release at Crafty Sentiments (GD)

Here's my slightly delayed release post for Crafty Sentiments. I was sure this was for today, but that goes to show we all need to double check even though we are sure about the date;)

My release post is featuring Isobel
- a good catch!!!

Hope you like her:


The new digital stamps will be in shop from February 25th

My recipe:
green, blue and white bazill
DP from Maja design 
Lace and pearls from stash
Flowers from WOC
Sentiment from LOTV
Diamond stickles
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Spellbinders, Die Namics
Washi tape
stormy Sky D.I

A good catch is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, marsh green, moss, pear green, gold, sunflower, canary, true blue, sky blue, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, chestnut, terracotta, spice, ice grey 4,2 and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look at our release. I know there will be a new one up later today!!

Card Mania: Add some red
Crafting Musketeers: Cute
Crafty Hazelnuts PP: Any DP goes
Creative Craft Cottage: Use a sentiment
A Gem of a challengeChildrens Playtime

5 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for sharing your super creation for Crafting Musketeers challenge 22, Hazel, DT Crafting Musketeers - thank you also for entering this for my Patterned Paper February challenge. x

    SvarSlett
  2. Gorgeous card love your image and your card design. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  3. Hi Bettina What a beautiful card I love the image and you have coloured it beautifully and the design is wonderful. Thank you for joining us at the challenge at creative craft cottage and good luck.
    Debs DT Member. xx
    {Debs Cards– my personal blog}

    SvarSlett
  4. Great creation, wonderful layout and beautiful image! I love lace!
    Thanks for playing at Card Mania Challenge.
    Ileanaxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely card! Thank you for participating Card Mania Challenge. Good luck:)

    Marzena DT

    SvarSlett