*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 13. august 2012

DT Incy Wincy: Beach Days

It is monday again and time for my second blogpost today over at Incy Wincy. If you are looking for my DT post for Whoopsi Daisy, it is the one above this one;) 

We have a new and lovely challenge for you over at Incy Wincy, but before I tell you about that I want to thank all of you who played along with our girly challenge last week. I adored all of your creations:)

This week we have a Beach Days Challenge for you and we have a fab sponsor for you as well. 
It is the lovely:

My project for this weeks challenge looks like this:


My recipe: 
blue and brown bazill
DP from authentique
Flower from prima
Lace and pearls from Kort & Godt
Pearl swirl from Prima
Shells from Familieskatter
Sentiment unknown

My image is from Mo's digital pencil and is called Summer Girl. She is coloured with these prmarkers: ivory, blush, tan, dusky rose, cinnamon, caramel, ginger, sunflower, tulip yellow, burgundy, crimson, poppy, china blue, cornflower, blue pearl, ice grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to look into our challenge blog and see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

I'll deliver for these challenges:
Ribbon Girls: Bingo(Ribbons, pearls, image)
Challenge up your life: Everything Goes
Just some lines. Lots of layers
Little Claire's: Summer/Holidays
One stop Craft challenge: A summer holiday
The Sweet Stop: Sketch
Make it Monday: Anything Goes
Craft Punked: Beside the seaside
Bunny Zoe's Craft challenge: Summer

18 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card and i love all the shades of blue. Lovely image too. Thanks for joining us at OSAAT and good luck. Trisha x DT.

    SvarSlett
  2. Great card. I love the image and the colours. I saw your card on MIM.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Gorgeous card Bettina. I saw this on MIM..Loz

    SvarSlett
  4. Utroligt hvad du overkommer, Bettina, jeg er imponeret!
    Dagens kort er utrolig flotte begge to.
    klem fra Dorte

    SvarSlett
  5. Kæmpe nydeligt kort i blå nuancer... og et super herligt motiv.
    Ha en fin uge, klemm

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabulous card hunny love the colours and I spy that lovely zig zag paper again! LOVE the diamond swirls too! hugs me xx

    SvarSlett
  7. This is lovely and perfect for our 'Anything Goes' theme at One Stitch at a Time. Thank you for sharing and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT x

    SvarSlett
  8. This is gorgeous, love all the layers! Thanks for joining us at Just Some Lines. :)

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card, what a cute image. Thanks for joining us at Craft Punked this week!

    SvarSlett
  10. What a sweet card Bettina. Love the cute image cut out, the colors... the flower is so pretty! Great layers. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week.

    SvarSlett
  11. Great card. I saw this on MIM and came to say hi.

    Hugs Helen (EllieWee) xx

    SvarSlett
  12. Great card. Love the layout and the colours. Super work.
    Thanks for joining Craftpunked and good luck!!
    Steph xx

    SvarSlett
  13. Great card. Love that image.

    Saw you on MiM.

    Susan x

    SvarSlett
  14. Beautiful card...

    Thank you for joining us at Little Claires & good luck!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    SvarSlett
  15. Wonderful card, saw you on MIM.

    SvarSlett
  16. What a pretty card. I love the image and the coloring. Thanks for joining us at Challenge up your life
    hugs
    Sabine

    SvarSlett
  17. Lovely card - the colours and layout are great - fab colouring in the image - I love the fish glasses :D - thanks for joining us at craft punked this week x

    SvarSlett
  18. Very cute card. Love the chevrons and lace you used. Your image is coloured great and I love your colour choices! Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Hugs, Tracey DT

    SvarSlett