*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 14. mai 2018

Paco & Ferris for Digi Doodle Studios

Time for a new inspiration for Digi Doodle Studios today. I have used the cute Paco & Ferris from the new Bundles of Joy release and made this cute litte card with it. 


and a little closer for details:
----------------------------------------


-------------------------------------------
My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Studio Line and 
Doily and pearls from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, La La Land, Kaboks, memory Box, Whiff of joy?
cheesecloth
vintage photo D.I

Paco & Ferris is coloured with these promarkers: terracotta, spice, ginger, umber, warm grey 4,3, artic blue, pastel blue, powder blue, blender, pastel yellow, primrose, ivory, baby pink, pale pink, tan, putty, almond and pastel green.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into the web store over here. We also have a challenge going on over here and a facebook group here

2 kommentarer: