*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 16. april 2018

Bruci Angelisa Fairy for Digi Doodle Studios

Time for my new inspirational project for Digi Doodle Studios. I had lots of fun working with this awsome design and I hope it shows.

I have used the gorgeous Bruci Angelisa Fairy and made this project with her:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Authentique and Studio Line
cheesecloth
Diecuts; Go Kreate, Die Namics, 
Flowers from Petal Lu and WOC
pearls from stash
sentiment from LOTV
stormy sky and vintage photo D.I
Lace from Live and Love crafts

Bruci Angelisa Fairy is coloured with these promarkers: tan. dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinamon, caramel, putty, marron, hot pink, carmine, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua. orchid, plum, forest green, bright green, ivory and pastel blue.

Now I hope you take your time to go to our challenge blog to join us there. Theme this month is Spring Fever. Please have a look into our shop here as well.

1 kommentar: