*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 14. februar 2018

Decorate it at The Paper Shelter

It is time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. The theme this week is Decorate it, so go ahead have fun with the theme. Can't wait to see what you create. 

As always, we have a gift voucher up worth $30 when you play with the Paper Shelter brand. Playing with another brand gives you the chance of winning 3 digis of your choice. Nice and easy to play along, right?

Here's my project for this week's challenge using Snowball fight


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white cardstock
DP from Simple Stories "Winter wonderland"
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design, Sissix
Lace from Camelia and Live and Love Crafts
pearls from stash
sentiment unknown
stormy sky D.I

Snowball fight coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, marine, turquoise, duck egg, plum, purple, amethyst, umber, walnut, cocoa, cinnamon, gold, pastel blue.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar