*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 5. desember 2017

Anything Goes for Lemon Shortbread

It is tuesday again and time for a new challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. As usual our theme is Anything Goes and the winner gets 3 images of choice from our fab store.

I have used the fab Beanie girl and made this card with her:


My recipe:
white paper
DP leftovers from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne Design, Memory Box
Sentiment from LOTV
vintage photo D.I
Lace from Live and Love crafts
pearls from stash

Beanie girl is coloured with my promarkers.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar