*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 22. november 2017

October Christmas facebook challenge for Alicia Bel

Good evening. I recently took part in the Alicia Bel Christmas challenge on facebook and made this card for the challenge:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
white paper
DP from Papirdesign
Diecuts: Go Kreate, memory box, Kaboks, Spellbinders
shabby white frantage from Stampendous
vintage photo D.I

Scrap at xmas is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, sky blue, powder blue, cool grey 3,1 and april shower.

Please pop into the facebook group for more fun!!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar