*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 4. oktober 2017

Border dies or border punches at The Paper Shelter

Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. We have an awsome and easy challenge this week as well as the theme is border dies or border punches. That shouldn't be too hard to fix?? Can't wait to see your makes at our challenge.

Here's my make for this one with Halloween Spell
'
--------------------------------------
As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store.  

 

However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice
------------------------------------------------------------------------

My recipe
grey bazill
DP from
black currogated cardboard
Diecuts: Go Kreate, spellbinders
white linen dylusions spray
black soot D.I

Halloween Spell is coloured with my promarkers and graph its. Details on that will be in later today. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

3 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Bettina, what a fabulous card I love your whole layout and your colouring is just gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Skummelt kort hihi... Fargerikt og flott fargelagt motiv.

    SvarSlett
  3. Ooo, this is fabulous Bettina! Love all your spooky elements!!

    SvarSlett