*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 20. september 2017

Make it digital at The Paper Shelter

It is wednesday again and time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. First of all a little reminder of the prizes: 

If you have used a The Paper Shelter image:

As always our sponsors for this Challenge are The Paper Shelter and they are offering a really fabulous prize of $30 to spend at their store.  
 

 However, even if you haven't used an item from The Paper Shelter and you are picked as a winner you will still receive 3 digi images of your own choice so I'm sure you will agree that its still worth taking part in our Challenges.

Now over to my project for this week's challenge:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
whire bazill
DP from Maja design
Lace from Live and Love crafts
Diecuts; Go Kreate, Die Namics, la La Land,
cheesecloth
pearls from stahs
Sentiment from Whimsy Stamps
Stormy Sky D.I

Josephine is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, china blue,cornflower, blue pearls, blossom, black, cool grey 4,3, ginger, gold, sunflower, cobalt, , pastel blue, bluebell, lavender, lilac and april shower.

and these graph its: camelia, princess rose, silk, turqoise, fresh mint and antartic.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to.

1 kommentar:

  1. Hi Bettina, wow what a beautiful card I love the lace, your colouring and card design. Its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    SvarSlett