*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 23. august 2017

Pearls, gems and enamel dots for The Paper Shelter

Good morning. It is wednesday again and time for another challenge over at The Paper Shelter today. First of all I hope you all have a fabolous time playing along with us every week. Remember those of you that use one of our lovely digis are in the run of winning a gift voucher for $30 to spend at their store

The theme this week is pearls, gems or enamel dots so it should be easy to play along with us.

Here's my project for this challenge:


and a little closer for details:


The winner gets the voucher if you use one of our digis or 3 digis from our fab store if not. 

Recipe:
white bazill
DP from Prima and Studio Light
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
Sentiment Whimsy stamps
flower punch from Tonic
Diecuts: Go Kreate
pearls from stash
stormy sky D.I

French Brunch is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky punk, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, warm grey 5,3, aubergine, plum, purple, pine, forest green, bright green, putty, orchid and april shower.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have up to.

I'll play along with these challenges:
Sketch Saturday: Sketch

2 kommentarer:

  1. gorgeous card and image. thanks for joining in with the Sketch Saturday challenge this week. Louise SS DT

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so very pretty, such a cute image! Thanks for joining us this past week at Sketch Saturday!

    SvarSlett