*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



tirsdag 18. juli 2017

Anything goes for Lemon Shortbread

It is tuesday again and finally time for another challenge over at Lemon Shortbread today. As usual our theme is Anything goes, and winner gets 3 images of choice from Vera's fabolous etsy shop.

Have a look at my project for this challenge:

and a little closer for details:
My recipe:
white paper
DP from My minds Eye, Authentique
Flowers and pearls from stash
serntiment from LOTV
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design, Cheery Lynn
vintage photo D.I

Sailor Dress sunflower girl is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, sunflower, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, pine, forest green, bright green, rose pink, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone and april shower, 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabolous teamies have done to inspire you.

Crafty Girlz: AG
Oddball Art: AG
World Wide Open DT: AG

1 kommentar: