*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 28. juni 2017

Summer birthday at The Paper Shelter

Time for a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter. We have a lovely new challenge today and the theme is Summer birthday. That shouldn't be too hard right?? Here's my inspiration for this challenge. 



and a little closer for details:

My recipe will be in a bit later today.

Our prize is as usual:

Please join our challenge over here to see what my talented teamies have made for this weeks challenge. 

Work it wednesday: Summer Icons
Oddball Art: AG
Crafty Girlz: AG

2 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card Bettina, I do love your colouring and card design, its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx I hope you had a fabulous holiday.

    SvarSlett
  2. Great card design. Thanks for joining us for Oddball Stamps Blog Challenge. Best of luck with your entry and hope to see you next month!
    Angie DT OddballStampsBlogChallange

    SvarSlett