*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 27. mai 2017

Flower for you Bunny inspiration for Kitty Bee Designs

Time for my very first inspiration post for Kitty Bee designs today. I have used the gorgeous Flower for you bunny and made this cute little card. Have a look:


and a little closer for details:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Bo Bunny and Authentique
flowers from Petal Lu
Lace from Live and Love Crafts
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Magnolua and Joy Crafts
pearls from stash
Dusty concord D.I

Flower for you Bunny is coloured with these promarkers: black, cool grey 5,4,3, aubergine, plum, purple, ginger, gold, sunflower, pink carnation, blossom and april shower. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our blog over here to see some more inspiration from my teamies.

We also have a blog challenge over here

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar