*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 23. februar 2017

Selena Snow farewell post for Art By Miran

It is thursday and time for a new showcase for Art By Miran. This will be my final post as Mi Ran has decided to close all her blogs due to new ventures. 

Here's my card with Selena Snow:

and a little closer for details:

My recipe
blue bazill
DP from Studio Line
gesso
stormy sky D.I
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, 

Details on the rest will be in later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into the challenge.

Crimbo Crackers: No squares allowed
Little Miss Muffet: AG
Julia Spiri: AG
Crafty Gals Corner: AG
Simon Says Stamp Wednesday: AG
World Wide DT: AG
Christmas at Sweet Stampin: AG Christmas
Digital Delights: AG

7 kommentarer:

  1. an adorable card, fun embellies and fabulous coloring! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    SvarSlett
  2. just gorgeous. Nice work. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge


    SvarSlett
  3. A very pretty card...sweet image, beautiful colouring and a lovely design.
    Thank you for joining us at CaSS this month.
    Chris
    x

    SvarSlett
  4. This is so pretty and sweet. I love the white paint you used on this since it softened up the look of the card and I like this! Great image and she's colored so pretty! Thanks for joining us at Christmas at Sweet Stampin! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  5. Beautiful card, great image and gorgeous coloring.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Wanda DT World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    SvarSlett
  6. GORGEOUS!!!! Thank you so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge this fortnight. I hope to see you again. :o)
    Milka GDT

    SvarSlett
  7. Great card! Thanks for entering Crimbo Crackers - hope to see you again next time!

    SvarSlett