*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



lørdag 24. september 2016

Halloween release post for Conie Fong and some news

Looking for my DT project for Barnemix? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and my final project for Conie Fong. As my last project I have decided to share a  newly re released image called Priscilla and made a trick or treat project with her.

Have a look:


and a little closer for details:

My recipe:
DP from Kort & Godt
Mesh from stash
Diecut from spellbinders
vintage photo D.I
Rub ons from Heidi Swapp

Priscilla is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, pine, forest green, bright green, aubergine, plum, purple, terracotta, spice, ginger, gold, black, cool grey 5,4, blossom, sunflower, and april shower. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our facebook group for some more inspiration. You can always have a look in the shop here too. 

Crafting with friends: AG
Morgan's Artworld: AG
Simply Papercraft: AG
Fussy and Fancy: My favourite things (image, dp, dies)
Digital Delights: AG
Crafty Friends: Special Occations (Halloween)

3 kommentarer:

  1. Your treat holder is so cute and I love that adorable little witch! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    SvarSlett
  2. such a pretty card and what a good idea for those chocs
    Thank you for sharing with fussy and fancy.
    Best wishes
    Jules xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Loving the Trick or TREAT holder design, and the Image is so cute. Thank you for joining us for our 'Anything Goes Challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld.
    Hugz Sammi, - DT AngelicBadGirl

    SvarSlett