*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 4. juli 2016

Summetime fun over at Imagine That

Time to show my inspiration for the new facebook challenge for Imagine That facebook challenge.  The theme this month is Summertime fun aka BBQs, pool time, gardening, sunshine, playtime, riding bikes etc.

Winner receives a $10 gift code to Imagine That Digistamp

I have used the fabolous Beach floaty girl and made this summer card with her:


and a little closer:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from
Paper straw from Jane
Flowers from WOC
Cheesecloth
MS border punch
pearls from stash
stormy sky D.I
Lace from Camelia

Beach Floaty girl is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, spice, ginger, gold, petrol blue, marine, turquoise,  pink carnation, carmine, hot pink, maroon, denim blue, powder blue and april shower.

Now I hope I have inspired you to have a peak into our FB group here to take part in our fab challenge. There is also a Fancy folds challenge going on in the challenge blog this month. You can play along here

Crafting from the heart: AG
CYP: AG
Artistic Inspirations: AG
Stamps & Fun= Creativity: AG
The Crazy Challenge: Lace
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Summer
Delicious Doodles: Beside the sea
Lacy Sunshine: AG
Dragonfly Dreams: AG
Catch The Bug; AG
My Sheri Crafts: Down at the beach
Little Claire: Create a scene
Kitty Bee: Summer fun

7 kommentarer:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! That sentiment is so true. Love your embellishments, too. Thanks for playing along with our anything goes challenge at Bugaboo.

    SvarSlett
  2. The addition of that pretty lace is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your lovely creation in our Anything Goes Challenge at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug blog this week. Good luck. I hope you will join us for our week-long 'Christmas in July' event that launches tomorrow and where there are lots of prizes to be won!
    Jen Leeflang
    Bugaboo DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Such a vibrant and lovely card... love the use of the straws!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    SvarSlett
  4. Lovely card - thanks for joining us over at the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.

    SvarSlett
  5. This is such a cute card! I love everything about it! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    SvarSlett
  6. just lovely!
    love the colours
    hugs
    Debbi x

    SvarSlett