*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 27. juli 2016

Mermaid swimming for Imagine That

Looking for my inspiration post for Sasayaki Glitter? Please click here

Time for my second blogpost today and an inspiration post for the Imagine That facebook challenge. We have a Summertime fun theme going on throughout July so you still have time to play along.

Winner receives a $10 gift code to Imagine That Digistamp

and a little closer:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP leftovers from stash
Pearl swirls from Prima
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Marianne design, Joy
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps
cheesecloth
vintage photo and stormy sky D.I
Lace from Camelia and Live and Love Crafts

Mermaid Swimming is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, sandstone, putty, primrose, ivory, aubergine, plum, purple, petrol blue, marine, turquoise, ginger, gold, sunflower and april shower. 

Now I hope I have inspired you to play along with our facebook challenge over here.

Crafty Gals Corner: AG
The Paper Shelter: AG
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Create and Inspire: AG
Moo Mania: Summer
The Crafty Addicts: AG
The Cat's Pajamas: Water

7 kommentarer:

  1. Wow Bettina, this is GORGEOUS!! So many interesting things to look at here with the lace, pearls, papers and I see MESH or Netting... perfect for a mermaid :) Super cute!! Thanks so much x

    SvarSlett
  2. So beautiful! Thank you for joining
    Moo Mania & More Challenge!
    oxo Susi

    SvarSlett
  3. Thank you for sharing your lovely crafting for Penny’s challenge 288 – hope to see you again soon – Hazel DT x

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful mermaid card. Love all the details you have added. Thanks for sharing with us over at Crafty Gals Corner.

    SvarSlett
  5. Everything about this mermaid is so sweet. She looks to be very happy in her underwater world. I like the way yo added the lace trim. I have so much of it squirreled away somewhere. I need to start pulling it all out and going thru it again. Loved the card. genie

    SvarSlett
  6. Bettina, this is gorgeous! I love all the beautiful details and as usual, your gorgeous coloring. Thanks for joining us at The Cat's Pajamas TCP Tuesday Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  7. Beautiful layering and all those fun details for a fabulous underwater scene. Thank you for joining the TCP Tuesday challenge at The Cat's Pajamas.

    SvarSlett