*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 1. mai 2016

Cats and dogs for Ching Chou Kuik GDT

Looking for my DT project for Oddball Art? Please click here
Looking for my DT project for Imagine That? Please click here.
.

Time for my 3rd project today and a guest design project for Ching Chou Kuik. I was so lucky to be asked to guest design for them, and I just love their images.

Theme for this month is Cats and dogs.
The winner gets 2 images of choice from the store

Here's my project:

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Maja design
Flowers from WOC
MS punch
Sentiment LOTV
Flowers and mesh from stash
vintage photo D.I

Swing in spring is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone, ginger, gold, sunflower, pine, forest green, lime, blossom, maroon, hot pink, carmine, lavender and cool grey 1. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into the challenge blog and look at what the DT have made for this challenge.

613 Avenue Create: AG
Glitter N Sparkle: Shaped cards
Lil Patch of crafty friends: AG
2 Creative Chicks: AG
A Bit more time to craft: AG
Crafts Galore Encore: AG
Eclectic Ellapu: AG
Creative Ladybird: AG
Paper Creator's Craft: AG
Dragonfly Dreams: Summertime

4 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card thanks for sharing at Glitter n Sparkle Chris DT x

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous card, love that image and colouring. Gorgeous background design. Thank you for sharing with us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and hope to see you again. Jennifer DT member x

    SvarSlett
  3. Lovely card, beautiful image and great accents. Thank you for joining us at 2 Creative Chicks.

    Sue - 2 Creative Chicks DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    SvarSlett
  4. What a beautiful project!
    Thanks for joining us this month at Eclectic Ellapu!
    Hugz
    Laurian DT

    SvarSlett