*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



torsdag 14. april 2016

Paper Passionate Creations & friends- All Dressed Up weekend

Looking for my DT project for Oddball Art? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and and hello to an old project shown again today. All Dressed Up are having an event over at Paper Passionate Creations & Friends this weekend and the DT is showing off old and new creations of some selected digital images from All Dressed Up. Here's a sneak peak of mine : using Little Flower girl:


Event banner. There will be 20% off all digis all weekend. See the banner code:





and a little closer:

All the details are in this post from 6th April 2014

2 kommentarer:

  1. WOW, I'm in love :) Gorgeous is an understatement!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Super card, love all the intricate elements!!
    Hugs Donna xx

    SvarSlett