*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 29. april 2016

Fantasy at Nikki Burnette and some sad news

Looking for my April inspiration for Aliciabel? Please click here.

Time for my second projec today and another challenge for Nikki Burnette. I have some news today as I have decided to step down from the DT. I have had such awsome time at Nikki Burnette, and have been there from the start. 

The final challenge is Fantasy.The random winner gets 1 image of choice and the artist choice gets 3 images of choice from the fab store.

Here's my final project, here's Gwynth

and a little closer:

My details will be in a little later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge. 

A Beautiful Mess: AG
Chocolate, Coffee & Cards: Circles or squares
Creative Fingers: AG
Crafting with friends; AG
PDE Linky: AG
Simply Create Too: Ladies only
Creative Knockouts: Lots of layers
Aud Sentiments: Animals and a sentiment

10 kommentarer:

  1. Thanks for linking up at PDE, Jackie CT Member.

    SvarSlett
  2. Fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at CWF.

    hugs
    Claudia
    DT Crafting with Friends
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    SvarSlett
  3. Your layers are stunning that you used to highlight your gorgeous image. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely inspiration with us at Creative Knockouts Lots of Layers Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    SvarSlett
  4. Beautiful use of Gwynth! Love all your extra touches. Am sure you will be missed!
    Annabel - Knitty Kitty Digis

    SvarSlett
  5. Great scene and colors. Thanks for sharing your card over at Aud Sentiments.

    SvarSlett
  6. Wow a gorgeous card and image, lovely scene, with fabulous colouring.

    Hugs Erin xx

    SvarSlett
  7. Your mermaid image is beautifully executed. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create Too for our challenge no. 108, Ladies Only. I hope to see your work again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too DT Member)

    SvarSlett
  8. Wow!! what a fab card...loved it totally..Thank you so much for joining us at A Beautiful Mess.

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous creation! Love the design! Thanks for joining us at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards!

    SvarSlett
  10. Gorgeous image and card, great coloring! :) Thanks for sharing your creations with us at Creative Fingers! Hope you will join us again! Remember to check back to see if you are one of our winners too :)
    And I'm so sorry to be late commenting! Had a bad month healthwise.. PS: I got a sweet blogcandy if you wanna join in! ♥ Tindaloo

    SvarSlett