*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 15. april 2016

Anything Goes with Petal Lu

Looking for my DT project for Morgan's Artworld? Please click here.

Time for my second blogpost today and another challenge over at Petal Lu. First of all thank you all that played along with our previous challenge. 

We have That Craft Place as sponsor for this challenge and the prize is 3 images of choice from the store. 

My project for today looks like this:

and a little closer:


My recipe:
purple bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Flowers Petal Lu
charm and pearls from stash
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Tonic, Marianne design
vintage photo D.I
twine from WOC
Sentiment LOTV

Love you to the moon buttonbox is 
coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, aubergine, purple, plum, spice, ginger, gold, april shower, agean, cyan, indigo blue.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

A beautiful mess: AG
Brown Sugar: AG
Creative Fingers: AG
PDE Linky: AG
Jade's Sparkling Butterflies: AG
Aud Sentiments: AG
Creative Corner; Spring flowers
A Bit more time to craft: AG

5 kommentarer:

  1. Very cute, a lovely image. Thanks for joining Aud Sentiments challenge. Elaine

    SvarSlett
  2. Love this. Great shape and die cut background. Thanks for joining us at A Beautiful Mess for this challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    SvarSlett
  3. Sweet image! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card! Love the bright colors, and the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at Creative Fingers this time around:)
    Susan - DT

    SvarSlett