*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 15. februar 2016

Anything Goes over at Petal Lu

Time for a new challenge over at Petal Lu today. First of all thank you to all that played along. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

Theme is as always Anything Goes. 

The Prize for this challenge is 
30% Discount from the Petal Lu Store



and a little closer:

My recipe will be in slightly later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

CYP: AG
Lawnscaping: Celebration
House of Cards: Shaped cards
Noy Just cards: AG
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Things with wings
Addicted to stamps: Diecuts
Great Impressions: Let's Celebrate
Allsorts: Circle cards
Simply Papercrafts: AG
Love to scrap: AG
Sugar Bowl: AG

11 kommentarer:

  1. Beautiful card! Love the sweet image! Thanks for joining us at House of Cards!

    SvarSlett
  2. OH my goodness, this is awesome! I adore the sweet image and fun texture you used! Thank you for joining us at Great Impressions and House of Cards! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    SvarSlett
  3. Beautiful card Bettina and one of my favourite sugar Nellie images. Thank you for joining us at the sugar bowl Challenge this month.
    Suzanne (DT)

    SvarSlett
  4. One of my fave images, beautiful card. Thanks foe playing in the sugar bowl

    SvarSlett
  5. cute card, thank you for sharing with us at Simply Papercraft - Good luck
    Lyn - DT

    SvarSlett
  6. This is so pretty! I love the main image and ribbon and the flowers too! Just beautiful! :) Thank you so much for joining us at House of Cards! :)

    SvarSlett
  7. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Bad Kitty's Craftroom
    >^.^<
    Fiki ❤

    SvarSlett
  8. This is beautiful Bettina! I love the sweet image and details on your card. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion. We would love to see you again!
    ~ Bonnie DT

    SvarSlett
  9. Love all of the details on your beautiful shaped card! Thanks for playing along with our "Celebration" challenge at Lawnscaping Challenges!

    SvarSlett
  10. How adorable your cards is; I love all the beautiful details. Thank you for joining us at House of Cards

    sue n.
    HOC DT

    SvarSlett
  11. Beautiful Card.. Lovely Details and I love the colours.. that ribbon was Stunning! Perfect use of it! :)
    Thank you for joining us at ATSC! Hugs Sol

    SvarSlett