*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 10. januar 2016

3rd annual block party anything goes with birthday twist at 613 Avenue Create

There is a new challenge over at 613 Avenue Create today. First of all thank you all that played along with us last week. Please pop into our challenge blog to see if you are in our winner circle.

613 Avenue Create has a 3 year birthday bash and to honour this all the DT are using birthday as the twist this week!! Have a look:


and a little closer:
-------------------------------------------
Our sponsors:

winner receives 3 digital images

and 

winner receives 7 digital images
----------------------------------

My recipe:
white bazill
DP from stash
Ribbon, pearls and mesh from stash
lace from Camelia
Sentiment LOTV
vintage photo D.I
shabby pink frantage from Stampendous
Diecuts: Marianne design, Die namics

On my mind is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, april shower, ivory.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Sami Stamps: Add a little sparkle

2 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Bettina!! Thank you for creating with Sami Stamps images. I love your card! If you haven't already joined us at FB Sami Stamps group, i would love to invite you to come and share your card with us! Here is our FB link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/618426274947087/

    Bonnie- Sami Stamps DT co-ordinator

    SvarSlett
  2. This is so very pretty. I love the gingham, mesh, die cuts and all the sparkle. Everything goes together so well with your amazing coloring. Really beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Sami Stamps.

    SvarSlett