*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 25. september 2015

Bloghop og new release at Digi Bells (GDT)

Looking for my DT project for Nikki Burnette?? Please click here
Looking for my avalokitesvara release for The East Wind? Please click here
Looking for Elisabeth Bell monthly challenge? Please click here

It is time for another bloghop at the Digi Bells today. We have two fabolous images to show off today. I have made a little card with this sweetie called "Sweet Country Harvest" and I think she must be the cutest thing I have ever seen. The lineup starts at the Digi Bells blog and you should have come to me from the fabolous Sebrina, if not go back to the main blog and go from there!!

Have a look:


and a little closer:


I hope you enjoyed this as much as I did. Isn't she the cutest thing you've ever seen?? Please pop over to Lynda to see her make for this fabolous hop!!


If you get lost along the way, here is the 
Blog Hop Line-up:

Lisa 
Valou  
Bettina (me)


My recipe will be in a little later today. Have fun!!

Brown Sugar: Use a doily
QKR Stampede: Cats or dogs
Simply Create Too: Autumn Splendour
Our Creative Corner: Shades of autumn
Little Miss Muffet: Bingo (Dies, flowers, lace)
Little Red Wagon: Happy fall Y'all 
Sisterhood of Crafters: Let's all go to the pumpkin patch
Die Cuttin' Divas: Pumpkin or scarecrow
Jo's Scrap Shack: AG
PDE Linky Party: AG
Simply Papercraft: AG
Petal Lu: AG
Crafty Girls: AG

25 kommentarer:

  1. very cute card, dear. Well done

    SvarSlett
  2. I agree - cute, cute, and more cute! Wonderful creation and just lovely.

    SvarSlett
  3. Great autumn image and colored beautifully! Hugs, Gail

    SvarSlett
  4. love your cards and anything by Elisabeth. My favorite season is autumn, I love the warm windy days with swirling leaves.

    SvarSlett
  5. I'm not sure why I can't finish this comment! Anyway, I got your message about needing helping linking up at PDE Linky Party. I changed some of the paramenters to link up. You should be fine linking now. :)

    SvarSlett
  6. Pretty details to your card! Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge~

    SvarSlett
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining in the challenge this week at Little Red Wagon!
    Donna (DT)

    SvarSlett
  8. What a beautiful creation you have made Bettina! I love the colors you have used on this sweet little doll. Fabulous layout and detail. 😊
    Big hugs
    Lynda

    SvarSlett
  9. Oh what an adorable creation Bettina! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood’s ‘PUMPKIN PATCH’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    The Sisterhood of Crafters
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    SvarSlett
  10. Beautiful card. Love the image.Thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls Creations challenge

    SvarSlett
  11. Cute! Glad you were able to link up your projects!
    Thanks for playing at PDE Linky Party.
    ~DT Janis

    SvarSlett
  12. A cute card with the Autumn feel, thanks for joining us at Our Creative Corner.

    SvarSlett
  13. So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at the PDE Linky Party!

    Hugs, Melissa DT

    SvarSlett
  14. Nice card, but I didn't see Simply Papercraft listed.:(

    SvarSlett
  15. Cute. Thank you for joining our “Pumpkins/Scarecrows” Challenge this week at Die Cuttin’ Divas.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •
    Die Cuttin’ Diva DT

    SvarSlett
  16. What a fun, fall image and card, love your design! Thank you for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

    SvarSlett
  17. Great autumn card. Beautifully done and wonderful embellishments. Thanks for joining us this week at QKR Stampede. Karal DT

    SvarSlett
  18. Cute card, Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar this week for our "Use a Doiley" challenge.

    SvarSlett
  19. I almost missed that cute kitten, Bettina. I had to go look a second time. :-D We're so glad to see you playing along again at QKR Stampede in our Cats or Dogs challenge. Good luck and come play again next week, won't you?
    NanaConnie DT

    SvarSlett
  20. Great job!
    Thank you for joining us at Brown Sugar!
    Anna Dt

    SvarSlett
  21. Gorgeous layered card Bettina! Thanks so much for joining my challenge at Our Creative Corner. Julia x

    SvarSlett
  22. Really cute card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty-Girls Creations challenge.

    SvarSlett