*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 12. august 2015

Summer holidays over at SLSLines

It is time for a new challenge over at SLSLines today. We've got some fab inspiration for you as well but first of all thank you all that played along with last months challenge. The winners will be announced soon.

Our new challenge today is Summer holidays.
For me this challenge arrives a bit late as my kid is starting back at school tomorrow but for those of you still vacationing, here's my little project for this month:

The winner gets 3 images from our fab store!!



a little closer:

My recipe will be in a bit later today.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge.

Inspiration Destination: AG
Cards Und More: Summer fun
Sweet Stamps: AG
Crafting from the heart: AG
CYP: AG
Crafty Cardmakers: Warm summer colours
Use your stuff: AG (mesh, cheesecloth, dp)
Stamp and create: One for the girls

2 kommentarer:

  1. Sweet card love that image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers and More for our warm Summer colours challenge.

    Bec

    SvarSlett
  2. thanks for joining Craft Your Passion challenge this week, hope to see you again! :)

    Kasia, Craft Your Passion DT
    www.artekatie.wordpress.com

    SvarSlett