*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 14. august 2015

Midway inspiration for My Whimsical Little World

Looking for my DT project for Oddball Art? Please click here.

Time for some midway inspiration over at My Whimsical Little World. We are still using the summery colours for this challenge. I have some news as well. This will unfortunately be my last project for this team as it has become busy times yet again with kids back at school and some job hunting for me. I have had a blast and will still be following the girls.

The winner gets 3 fab images from the store here


My recipe:
orange bazill
DP from Cosmo Cricket
Diecuts: Memory box, Go Kreate, Die Namics
mesh and button from stash
vintage photo D.I

Surfer Cody is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty

and these graph its: ruby, tomato, coral, tuscany, lime, pistachio, halloween, mango, apricot, lapis, celestial, sky. 

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have been up to. 

Crafting with friends; AG
Creative Fingers: AG
Morgans Art World: Beachy keen/summertime
Pattie's Creations: AG
Polkadoodles: Use something new (image, dies)
Simply Create Too: AG
Simply Papercraft: AG
Stempelsonne: AG
Crafting with an attitude: AG
Inspiration Destination: AG
Bunny Zoe's Crafts: Shaped cards

5 kommentarer:

  1. Great card!! Love the colors :) Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Fingers this week!!
    Susan

    SvarSlett
  2. Your card is gorgeous !
    Thank you for joining us at Crafting With An Attitude !
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    Fiki DT member

    SvarSlett
  3. great card and loving your new dies, thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles with our Use Something New challenge

    SvarSlett
  4. Love your card. Thanks for joining us for our Use something New Polkadoodles Challenge.
    http://polkadoodle.blogspot.co.uk/
    Naz xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Lovely creation. Great image to suit our challenge Thanks for joining us for our Beachy Keen Challenge at Morgan's ArtWorld.

    SvarSlett