*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



onsdag 8. juli 2015

Beatnik hipster snowman for SLSLines

It is my turn to show you a little inspiration for SLSLines today. I've made a little Christmas card, as from experience I sure can't have enough ready when the time comes! Have a look:


and a little closer:


My recipe:
white bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Diecuts: Go Kreate, Die Namics, Nellie snellen
Lace from Camelia
Pearls from stash
cheesecloth
shabby white frantage from Stampendous
stormy Sky D.I
Sentiment from Norsk Stempelblad saying: It's Christmas again in Norwegian

Beatnik hipster snowman is coloured with these promarkers: midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, reef blue, marsh green, moss, pear green, chestnut, cocoa, cinnamon, ice grey 5,4, terracotta, spice, ginger and glacier blue (FM)

Please join us at our Diecuts or punches challenge. Still 3 days to play along.
Have a lovely day!!
Inky Impressions: 2 or more diecuts
Inspiration Destination: AG
Penny's Paper Crafty: AG
Creative Card Crew: Diecuts
Digi Choosday: Christmas in July
Quirky Crafts: Quirky Christmas in July
Crafty Calendar: Christmas in July
Kitty Bee designs: Christmas in July
Crafting usketeers: AG
Emerald Fairies: Christmas in July

10 kommentarer:

  1. Such a fun little snowman card, I just can't think about winter at the moment! I've just joined your blog via the Facebook group Passionate Paper Creations and I would love you to join me, too xx

    SvarSlett
  2. What a fun snowman and a gorgeous design! Thanks for sharing and joining us at Inspiration Destination Challenge Blog. Hope to see you again and good luck!
    Ema
    IDCB Owner

    SvarSlett
  3. A lovely creation. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting Musketeers.
    Mags
    x

    SvarSlett
  4. what a great looking snowman. Really made me giggle. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Christmas In July challenge (DT)

    SvarSlett
  5. Fab snowman! great card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar good luck! hugs Sue x

    SvarSlett
  6. Lovely card the snowman image is fab, thank you for joining us at Digi Choosday for our ‘Christmas in July’ Challenge, hope to see you again. Emma DT x

    SvarSlett
  7. hehe his one cool snowman...Thanks for joining Kitty Bee Aloha Friday Challenge!

    SvarSlett
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you very much for joining our Challenge at Creative Card Crew.
    Hugs, Yvonne

    SvarSlett
  9. Great card..I love all the detail. Thankyou so much for sharing your creation with us at the Crafting Musketeers Challenge. Good Luck..Genny DT xx

    SvarSlett
  10. Fab & fun.....love your hipster Snowman!Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Calendar this month & good luck!
    hugs Jo x
    Dt

    I have a birthday candy on my blog if you'd like to join in.....
    You can find my candy here
    You can find my atc swap here

    SvarSlett