*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 17. mai 2015

Anything goes with optional teacher/educator creation at 613 Avenue Create

Looking for the K&C 6000 event with Scrappers Delight? Please click here

It is time for another GD creation for 613 Avenue Create and this time the twist is teacher/educator creation or just anything goes!! We have some fab sponsors for this so stay tuned!!

Here's my pretty little make for this one:
using What a beautiful world from Lacy Sunshine:

a little closer
----------------------------
Sponsors:

Please visit the All Dressed Up store
winner receives 3 digital images

and

Visit the Lacy Sunshine Stamps store
-------------------------
My recipe:
white and blue bazill
DP from Maja design
Pearls from stash
Lace from Camelia
Flowers from WOC
Sentiment: Whimsy stamps
Diecuts: Marianne design, Spellbinders, Magnolia
stormy sky D.I

What a beautiful world is coloured with these promarkers; tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, midnight blue, denim blue, powder blue, forest green, bright green, lime green, ginger, gold, sunflower, dusky rose, pale pink, sky blue .

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have created for this challenge!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar