*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 5. april 2015

Night- Wanderer from Ching-Chou Kuik stamps

Looking for my GD project for 613 Avenue Create? Please click here

This is my second blogpost today and this time I have used a Ching-Chou Kuik stamp that is called Night-Wanderer and made a little shaped card. I recently discovered these stamps but have been a bit intimidated to colour them up just yet but I loove those intricate details on all of them. I also discovered that they held a Facebook group DT call and decided that this might be the push that got me going on colouring some of them up so I did have a go at it.

Have a look:


My recipe:
white and grey bazill
DP from Storyteller
Pearls and flowers from stash
Background stamp from Bo Bunny
black soot. D.I
Diecut: Go Kreate, Marianne design

Night-Wanderer is coloured with these promarkers: black, ice grey 5,4,3,tan, putty, sandstone, aubergine, purple, plum, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, grey green, pastel blue, black, umber, burnt sienna, caramel and cool grey 1.

Hope you liked my little project. Have a lovely easter still!!

Rosey Hearts: Naughty or nice
Scribble and scrap: Anything Goes
Catch the bug: Anything Goes
A gem of a challeneg: Anything but square
Dragon Lair designs: Add an animal
Simply Create too: Anything Goes
Simply Paper Craft: Anything Goes
Sister Act: Anything Goes

11 kommentarer:

  1. Oh so pretty! I adore the fabulous image, and your coloring is wonderful! HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Love the darker side of this one! Yet still so pretty! Thanks for playing with us at Rosey Hearts this month! ~Nanette, DT~

    SvarSlett
  3. I think this is fabulous :)
    The colours are great together, I really like that image and you have coloured it brilliantly. Thanks for joining us this time at Simply Papercraft :)
    Rachel, DT xx

    SvarSlett
  4. I just love this card..thankyou so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at the Rosey Hearts Challenge...Good Luck..Genny DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Fabulous card, you did a great job colouring this lovely, quirky image. Thanks for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge xx

    SvarSlett
  6. Fabulous card, thank you for playing with Simply Create Too, we have a new challenge with no stamping or digis, hope you can join it too :)

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    SvarSlett
  7. Totally gorgeous. Fab card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Thank you so much for linking up with us in our “April Anything Goes” challenge at Catch The Bug! Please join us, again, next time, for a new challenge and more chances to win! ~~Sammibug~~ DT Member For Bugaboo Stamps

    SvarSlett
  9. Gorgeous Sari!! I love your colouring of the image, the lovely shape of the card and that background die is fab! Thanks for joining in the first challenge at Rosey Hearts! mo xxx

    SvarSlett
  10. Oh Bettina! I'm so sorry for the name slip!! Hopping over to see Sari incase I've left your name there! lol ;) xxx

    SvarSlett
  11. Wonderful image beautifully coloured, I hope you did well with the DT call. Thanks for sharing with us at Dragons Lair Designs. Sarah DT

    SvarSlett