*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 3. april 2015

Mothers Day at Zuri Artsy Craftsy and some awsome news

I am back with some awsome news and a new challenge over at Zuri Artsy Craftsy. I got contacted from my previous DT and they wanted me back on to the team. I absolutely love this stamp line so of course I accepted the invitation and I am thrilled to say that I am Baaaack!!

The challenge theme for this round will be: Mother's Day, so go ahead and make a gorgeous project. Can't wait to see what you'll make!

I have made 2 projects for this challenge. Firstly I have used Alondra and put her on a card

Secondly I have decorated a paper bag using Kiara


sideview 

My card recipe:
white and red bazill
DP from Maja design
ribbon from stash
lace and pearls from Kort & Godt
shabby pink frantage from stampendous
Dies: Joy crafts, Die Namics and Spellbinders
Sentiment from Whimsy stamps

Alondra is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, sky blue, powder blue, burgundy, crimson, cardinal red, dusky rose and pale pink.

My paperbag recipe:
Paperbag
blue bazill
DP from Kort & Godt and Maja design
Lace and pearls from stash
Flowers from Papirdesign,Storyteller, WOC
Diecuts: Die Namics, Marianne design
Sentiment: Whimsy stamps

Kiara is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink, almond, cinnamon, caramel, putty, sky blue, powder blue, burgundy, crimson, poppy, true blue, gold, dusky rose, pale pink and cool grey 1.

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this challenge!!

Some important linksShop

Art By Miran: Anything Goes
Crafty Catz: Anything Goes
Jo's Scrap shack: Anything Goes
Crafty Hazelnut PP challenge: Any DP Goes
Ladybug Crafts: Anything Goes
Paper Creators Crafts: Flowers
Die Cuttin' Divas: Anything Goes

24 kommentarer:

  1. Que bellos tus proyectos! llenos de detalles, me encantan!!

    SvarSlett
  2. Congratulations Bettina. Hope you enjoy yourself! Hugs, Aurora

    SvarSlett
  3. Bello todo Bettina!!! Felicidades!!

    SvarSlett
  4. Both of your cards are gorgeous. I love all the embellishments and laces.Thank you for joining in the fun over at Through the Craft Room Door. We would love to see you again next week.
    Hugs,
    Tina DT

    SvarSlett
  5. Both of your cards are beautiful! All of your laces used are gorgeous. I also really love the use on butterflies on your Alondra card. Very cool!

    Thanks so much for playing along at ~Jo's Scrap Shack~

    Happy crafting,
    Bridget

    SvarSlett
  6. Two gorgeous creations, xx
    Thanks for joining us at Ladybug Crafts this month, xxx

    SvarSlett
  7. What a beautiful projects!! Love your style!!! My favorite the decorated paper bag!!

    SvarSlett
  8. me encanta la magia de crear algo tan bello con una simple bolsita de papel, bellos los detalles =)

    SvarSlett
  9. I loved the card but my favorite is the bag!

    SvarSlett
  10. Precioso trabajo, me encanta la combinación de color en la tarjeta!! DT Doris

    SvarSlett
  11. Tus trabajos son hermosos !!! saludos desde Mexico!!!

    SvarSlett
  12. You did a great job with your card and bag! love the addition of the lace trim!

    SvarSlett
  13. Dom är båda så vackra, gillar valet av färger!! Jätte fina, kram klem xx

    SvarSlett
  14. Oh, I love your cards, but first one is my favorite! Very mommy card:)

    SvarSlett
  15. Beautiful cards!!! I love the designs and the pretty girl images. Thanks for joining us this week in our Funday Friday challenge!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    SvarSlett
  16. Two gorgeous creations, Bettina! I love your colours and the fabulous lace! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley!

    love Mags B x

    SvarSlett
  17. Cute projects! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week.

    SvarSlett
  18. Thank you for sharing your fabulous work with us at Paper Creator’s Crafts for our Flowers challenge this month.
    Pauline
    x

    SvarSlett