*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



søndag 12. april 2015

Faeryflowers 2 Moonflower freebie with newsletter!!

It is time to post another project for Moonflower today, and this time around I decided to go with a tag in spring colours. Moonflower is having a newsletter and the gorgeous digi I've used is a freebie that comes with the newsletter. Isn't she awsome?? I just love her.

Here she is:

a little closer 

even closer 
She's coloured with my promarkers!!

My details will be up later tonight. Now I hope I've inspired you to visit our fabolous blog. We also are sponsoring Donna Marie's FB challenges so tag along there as well!!
It is the FB promarker challenge that is over here and Donna Marie's Colourist Unite FB group here.

In both the FB groups there is a challenge to use the fabolous Harp Maiden found here

Addicted to stamps: Girly but no pink
Scribble and scrap: Anything Goes
Corrosive challenge: Floral fantasy
A gem of a challenge: Spring is in the air
Kit and Clowder: Flowers
Allsorts: Bingo (diecuts, flowers, ribbon)
The Stamping Boutique: Spring

5 kommentarer:

  1. Så fin og farverig et tag.... lækkert motiv og flotte detaljer

    Ha en fin søndag, klem

    SvarSlett
  2. Thanks for joining my theme at allsorts tracy x

    SvarSlett
  3. Absolutely lovely! What a great freebie too! Thanks for playing along with us at The Corrosive Challenge Blog! Hugs!

    SvarSlett
  4. Such a gorgeous card, the colours are beautiful.
    Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge.
    Sue xx

    SvarSlett
  5. Nice and colourful card. Thank you for joining the ATSC. Hugs DT Rita

    SvarSlett