*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



mandag 16. februar 2015

Grumpy easter bunny inspiration for SLSLines!!

Looking for my release project for Karleigh Sue?? Please click here.

It is still monday and time for my second project today and my inspiration project for SLSLines today!! I have a easter inspirated project to show you and I've gone with the Grumpy easter bunny and made this fun card, have a look:



My recipe:
Grey bazill
DP from Echo Park, Glitz design
Diecuts: Spellbinders Grand Nestabilities, Die Namics
Sentiment Netty's cards
Filmstrips Tim Holtz
Washi tape from stash
black soot D.I

Grumpy easter bunny is coloured with these promarkers: black, ice grey 5,4,3, forest green, lime green, bright green, gold, sunflower, yellow, turquoise, duck egg, cool aqua, amethyst, lilac, lacenderm aubergine, plum, purple, true blue, sky blue, powder blue, chestnut, terracotta, spice, glacier blue (FM)

Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into the store for some fun digis. We've still got our Anything Goes challenge going on for about three weeks over here

Card and Scrap: Alt er lov
Lil patch and crafty friends: Anything Goes
Scribble and scrap: Anything Goes
Sister Act: Anything Goes

4 kommentarer:

  1. wawwww så super flot ♥

    10000 tak for at du deltager på Card and scraps udfordring.

    knuzzzz ♥

    SvarSlett
  2. This is absolutely fantastic, the design s awesome the image is terrific, thank you for joining us at LIL PATCH OF CRAFTY FRIENDS
    hugs
    lorraine x

    SvarSlett
  3. A great card, fab design. Thanks so much for playing this time at Lil
    Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Andree (DT)

    SvarSlett
  4. Great card. Love the image. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett