*Digi Doodle Studios Feminine Fancy ends March 28th. My DT project
* The Paper Shelter Use metal My DT proj Ends 6th of March



fredag 12. september 2014

Ladies challenge at SLSLines

It is friday and finally time for a new and awsome challenge to start. This will be my very first post for SLSLines today and I am so thrilled!

We've got a fabolous starter theme to set you off and that is Ladies. That can't be too hard!!

My very first project for SLSLines looks like this:


---------------------------------------------------------
Now on to our fab prize that is 3 images of choice from our fab store
---------------------------------
My recipe:
White and blue bazill
DP from Bo Bunny
Lace from stash
pearls from Staz on
Diecuts: Spellbinders, Marianne design, Memory box, L'eane Creatif
Sentiment Whimsy stamps
stormy sky D.I

My image is called Flamenco Dancer and is coloured with these promarkers: tan, dusky pink, blush, baby pink. almond, true blue, sky blue, powder blue, burgundy, black, cool grey 5,4,umber, burnt umber, cocoa, cinnamon, sandstone and cool grey 1.

You can find my Flamenco dancer and other fab images in the store over here!
Now I hope I've inspired you to have a look into our challenge blog to see what my fabby teamies have made for this very first challenge!!

A Creative Romance: Anything Goes
Art By Miran: Anything Goes
Sister Act: Anything Goes
Charisma Cardz: Lace and pearls
Divas by design: Anything Goes
Ladybug Crafts: Anything Goes
Paradise of Stamps: Anything Goes

2 kommentarer:

  1. beautiful card in blue.. <3 love the combination of image, patterned papers and embellishments you choose for your card.. thank you for sharing your tallent with us at Artby MiRan challenge #14.. good luck

    hugs,
    ~RoRa

    SvarSlett